Steep Chute Angles
SpeedTender Pro 251 & 451 models feature steep slopes for a quick and complete unload. Each chute has an initial 45° slope that quickly funnels seed from the pro box to the steep 32° sloped chute to deliver seed to the unload auger.
13 hp Honda Engine
Honda engines are known for their performance and reliability. The engine is conveniently placed out in the open for easy access. You can rest assured knowing the 13 hp Honda engine will keep your SpeedTender™ Pro 251 or 451 working when you need it.
Trouble-free guide plates make for quick and easy loading and unloading. The guide plates ensure your containers are always centered when changing out your seed boxes.
- Reversible auger switch for complete cleanout
- Two (2) 7,000 lb torsion flex axles (SpeedTender Pro 251)
- Two (2) 5,200 lb torsion flex axles (SpeedTender Pro 451)
- Powder coated exterior finish
- Easy access cleanout door
- Stone guards
- LED work light for night time unloading
- Quick latches
- 2-Button wired controller
- ABS chute covers