Arched Lower Beam
An arched lower beam with trussed understructure provides maximum support for large, heavy heads.
Additional Center Support
A support in the center of the transport improves alignment of front and rear axles and strengthens the upper bar for greater load capacity.
4WS16-HD / 4WS17-HD John Deere HD and RD Draper Heads
- 16' or 17' Turning Radius
- 86" Center Tread Width
- 8 Hole Hub
- 38' (4WS16-HD), 42' (4WS16-HD), 48' (4WS17-HD), or 52' (4WS17-HD) Steel Upper Bar
- Larger 6"×10" Upper Bar
- Quick Hitch Tongue with Spring Assist
- Adjustable Mounts
- Patented Tie-Down Brackets with Hook and Strap Assembly
- Light Package
- Hinged Tongue
- 16"×6" or 17½"×6¾" Wheels and 235/85R16E, 235/85R16F, or 215/75R175H Tires