- Chains allow plastic roll to swing around bale ends for total wrap haylarge applications
- Telescoping roller arm may be adjusted to accommodate bales of any size.
- Heavy-duty steel construction and durable components.
- Adjustable tension for plastic wrap.
- Heavy gauge 40" backer wheel holds bale in position to prevent damage to the unit.
- Mounts easily on any category II or III three-point hitch.
- Roller keeps stretch wrap square to bale. Positioned to provide easy access for changing, cutting, and typing plastic wrap.
- High tensile strength, 2-1/4" diameter, "stress-proof" steel bale spike rotates for easier entry into "hard-center" bales.
- Adjustable 16" gripper prongs (4) may be positioned out for wrapping or in for unrolling.
- Heavy-duty 18.7 cubic inch displacement motor for long-term dependability. Exceeds requirements for tractors with newer 3000 psi open or closed hydraulic systems, and requires only one hydraulic outlet.
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.