Yetter planters, markers and coulters at Robertson Equipment, in North Carolina.
71 Series Planter Unit
for more information.
Simple, Low-Cost, Accurate, Dependable, and Flexible. That Describes the 71 Series Planter Unit.
- Designed and built to last with 12” heat-treated double disc openers that easily handle tough or high-residue soil conditions
- Features parallel linkages, simple depth control, and adjustable downpressure springs, which keep seed depth uniform in varying terrain
6150 Series Hydraulic Markers
Yetter markers handle the tough conditions associated with making a highly visible mark in conservation tillage. They provide a distinct mark to follow, especially in fields where residue has built up over time.
Yetter markers are available in sizes and models to fit most popular planters, drills, fertilizer applicators, toolbar applicators, air seeders, and field cultivators.
- 6200-102 Close-Till System
- Solid Cast Spike Closing Wheel
- Spike Closing Wheel Scraper
- 6200 Angled Tooth Closing Wheel
- Serrated Closing Disc
- Base Coulter Cart
- Complete SAet-Up